To register a domain name with Aruba.it you need to:
• go to the website hosting.aruba.it
• enter the chosen domain name in the REGISTER A DOMAIN box and select one of the available extensions*.
By clicking on the CONFIRM button, the system will check the availability of the domain name (as it could have already been taken by another person/company).
If the domain name has already been TAKEN you will need to:
• choose another domain name
• change the domain extension.
If the chosen domain name is AVAILABLE you will need to:
• select the main service that you wish to purchase for the domain (you can see the details of the offers both on the home page of the website hosting.aruba.it and in the Aruba Knowledge Base);
• select an additional service for your domain (for example Antivirus&Antispam, GigaMail, Unlimited E-Mails etc);
• accept the general conditions of contract, and in the case of .it domains sign the letter for the assumption of responsibility relevant to the domain registration;
• enter your login and password (if you are a customer of Aruba) or register as a new user;
• select the method of payment.
Once you have completed the order you will receive an email, at the email address that you provided, confirming the order and indicating the payment details.
There are no limits to the number of domain names you can register.
ATTENTION: Once you have registered the domain name, the details used when making the order can only be changed by following the relevant instructions.
Registration of domains other than .it and .eu
After receiving the activation email, you will receive
another email to validate and confirm the domain contact details. To confirm the details simply click on the link found
in the email and follow the online process.
It is important that you confirm the details as quickly
If the details are not confirmed
within 15 days of the activation, the domain will be suspended and will
therefore be neither visible nor editable.
information is available in the article “How
to confirm the details of the Registrant (owner) of a Domain”
*N.B.: The registration of .gov.it domain names must be made through the AgID "Agency for Digital Italy" (Italian public body) by sending the required information. Aruba will only activate the chosen services.
ATTENTION: the services purchased for .gov.it domain names, even if correctly activated, may not be used and/or displayed until such domain names have been registered.
Article ID: 1940, Created On: 8/19/2009, Modified: 1/28/2014